Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog about my adventures in crafting. Lately I've been spending lots of time playing on Pinterest and all sorts of blogs. I find one blog I like, read a few posts on it, then link to another blog, read some posts on it, and so on. Before you know it, hours have passed by and much time has been wasted. But it sure is fun! I love finding cute crafts to make and decided that I should blog about what I like and what I'm making. I'm a teacher and will be going back to work next week, so this might be a slow process. Thanks for tagging along!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see your craft ideas! My mom (Camellia) introduced me to your site. I absolutely love the post-it note holder!! I will be using that this year! I have done the pencils around the can. I also like to do crayons around a baby food jar.

    Here is a great site for you to check out. She has lots of great ideas too. www.dollarstorecrafts.com

    ReplyDelete